Jannah Hotels & Resorts was founded in the spirit of the noble Bedouin hospitality. Today, we are a leading name among hotel groups that specialize in the affordable luxury Halal segment. With innovative infrastructure, creativity and dynamism, Jannah Hotels & Resorts has blossomed into the hotel management company of choice for visitors and residents of the UAE.
Properties our portfolio include:
Jannah Burj Al Sarab Hotel – Abu Dhabi with 224 rooms and 94 suites
Jannah Marina Hotel Apartments – Dubai Marina with 115 hotel apartments
Jannah Place Dubai Marina – Dubai Marina with 133 hotel apartments
Jannah Hotel Apartments and Villas – Ras Al Khaimah with 100 hotel apartments and 24 villas
Edge Creekside Hotel – Dubai Creek with 106 rooms and 32 suites
Upcoming properties include:
Jannah Ras Al Khor – Sharjah
Jannah Hotels Values
Our philosophy revolves around four main values (or pillars). We measure strategies and decisions against these four cornerstones to achieve balance in all aspects of our company’s journey.
Our company offers intelligent and efficient hotel management services, using the latest proprietary technology and carefully optimized programs to ensure that our properties live up to the high standard we have set for them.
Every single Talent we hire is trained to be a Jannah Ambassador—carrying the name and the values associated with it. We believe that only through collecting first class talent can we deliver first class service.
We believe in the balance of all things. By fostering cooperation among our talents, owners, shareholders, guests, and suppliers, we set the conditions for a successful business.
Our brand is founded on the principle that goodness inspires goodness. Every decision made by the company and its Talents must reflect a desire to see more good performed in the world.
As subscribers to the philosophy of Bedouin hospitality, we will put our guests before ourselves. This sense of selflessness translates into authentic and genuine experiences for our guests—experiences that last a lifetime.
The Birth of Jannah Hotels & Resorts’ Logo
‘Jannah’ is Arabic for ‘paradise’ or short for ‘garden’, and is the perfect word to describe the essence of our vision for a brand that captures the luxury, serenity, and safety of a garden.
The Jannah Hotels & Resorts logo manifests this vision with an olive tree carrying turquoise stones.
Corporate Social Responsibility
At Jannah Hotels & Resorts we take our social responsibility seriously and we believe that it extends beyond its employees and guests, into the communities in which it operates. Our initiatives reflect on the local economic and social impact of our hotels can be managed positively and responsibility. We care about the environment, local communities, suppliers and the surrounding area and it has, for many years, decided to include this commitment in its business strategy.
As a demonstration of our continuous improvement, and in turn, of credibility amongst our clients and collaborators, Jannah Hotels & Resorts holds different sustainability certifications in its establishments, such as:
Reducing the Consumption of Plastic
- No more single-use of plastic as we pledge to be 100% plastic-free hotel.
- Skip plastic bottle and water dispensers and install an eco-water filter within the property.
- Use paper straws.
- Return guest laundry in baskets, rather than plastic bags.
- For bins we will use biodegradable bags and replace only when soiled.
- Big dispensers instead of toiletries in small packages.
- Local culture door-hang signs made of wood.
- Implement smart climate control.
- Utilize a smart LED lighting system.
- Implement solar panel that will generate 20% of the energy.
- Implement predictive maintenance sensor data.
- Smart Water Management.
- Implement water recycling for irrigation.
- Apply Seal Thermal Shield coating.
- Implement water recycling for irrigation.
- Food comes from local suppliers to minimize waste, packaging, processing, pollution and food miles, transported in locally made, biodegradable baskets.
- Housekeeping will have a towel reuse policy.
- We will provide 2 bins for Recyclable or Not, with housekeeping sorting further.
- Food waste tracking system.
- Work along food banks and collection.
- Biofuel from waste cooking oil.
- Provide bicycle as a mode of transportation of the guests.
- Provide tricycle as a mode of transportation of the housekeeping department and kids.
- Provide electric golf carts to roam around the hotel.
- Locally made eco-bag to replace the plastic bags.
- As a hotel we will engage in beach and mountain clean up, encouraging the community for such events.
- Support the local suppliers by choosing their products as first resource.
To contribute to a sustainable future, we will work together. We will focus on the conservation of the historical, natural, and cultural heritage and encourage community development.
Jannah Hotels & Resorts offers the best of luxury and business accommodation with a distinct Emirati flair. With exceptional service across all properties we pay homage to the warmth and devotion of Bedouin hospitality, offering guests convenience and comfort in elegantly styled interiors with state-of-the-art amenities in some of the best locations in the UAE.
With multiple destinations and a variety of offerings Jannah Hotels & Resorts has blossomed into the Halal hotel brand of choice.